Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Visa In Hand!

Stop holding your breath Janet- the Visa is in my possession and we are set to fly tonight! I'm all packed and Kagabo will meet us later and at 10:20 pm we'll start our journey home. I didn't sleep alot last night as you can imagine so hopefully I dont poop out until we get to SLC. Masseh is sad today-wanting to be held alot- I think she senses something big is about to change. Kaya got like that right before we left her to come to Africa. Well I love Uganda (the people, culture, food, etc.) but I am happy to be headed home to be together with my complete family for the first time ever! We again thank all of you who have loved and supported us through this process. We truly could not have done it without you. I thank God for blessing us with this beautiful little girl to go with the beautiful little girl we already had. I am so excited to show her off- a proud papa I am. See you soon Janet and Kaya girl. Thanks be to our Heavenly Father!

6 comments:

Frazier said...

Janet its me- the email is still down i'm printing off the e-boarding passes and nwa.com shows masseh on my ticket so i guess we're good? i'll try to call from kagabos phone when i see him-not sure on time....
love

jena said...

We are so thrilled for you! I am sure it was hard to hang in there. Praying for a boring, uneventful flight with lots of sleeping!

Frazier said...

I am so happy. I can't wait to have you home. Kaya is so excited today. I'm hoping that Masseh doesn't travel like Kaya does :) By the way, don't forget a 1/2 tsp. of benadryl (generic form you have just says allergy medicine)if she needs it. It can help her if she has ear trouble or motion sickness. Love you so much. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen said...

We are so thrilled you're coming HOME! This is an exciting day for all the cousins (who believe they will each be her "favorite") right away. We look forward to hugging you both. Pleasant flying.

ssebo said...

we are so happy every time we check the blog I just wanted to cry but this time it is tears of gratitue and joy Ember and Amanda(it seems like they are the only ones who get to say fam prayer) always include you guys safe jurney
lots of luv the Lusindes

tamster17 said...

I'm so happy to see that Derek & Masseh are on their way home. When I talked to you on Sunday Janet I wanted to cry. What a crazy ordeal you guys have been through for that sweet little one. Way to hang in there when the going got tough and best wishes to you all. Can't wait to meet your new little girl! :-)