Monday, June 16, 2008

Plane Ticket

Derrick, your email is down but I wanted to let you know a few things for tomorrow. I called the airlines to change Masseh's name which turned out to be a big hassle (what isn't?). They told me that they have a new program where I can actually pay over the phone and not be issued a paper ticket like I had been told this morning. So, she is paid for and should be ready to go. Use the number I put on the email this morning to print off your e-tickets. Double check and make sure that her last name on her passport and visa is Kyomuhendo. The NWA person said it can really cause problems if they don't match. I also have your ticket number so I will try to email that to you. If the email is still down in the morning call me. Also please please let me know as soon as you have your visa so I know that indeed you really got it. You can email or call even if it's the middle of the night. We can't wait to see the two of you. Love you so much.

No comments: