Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The time has come

We leave in the morning. I can't believe the time has actually come. We fly out at 6:00 in the morning and will be in Uganda Friday night at 8:00. Should be interesting considering I think a 3 hour trip to Jerome is too long. We are hoping everything goes smoothly with Masseh's aunt and uncles. We did just learn there may be a small (or major) religion issue. Seems a bit late to be finding that out but we are praying that it all works together and that Masseh will be our daughter soon. I will hopefully write on Saturday after we meet with the family and the lawyers and should know more then. Please leave messages if you can. Everyone in my family, have fun at the wedding. Wish I could be there!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Everyone back here is eagerly awaiting the news! I know mom and dad check your blog every hour or so, and we're all waiting and wondering. Enjoy the scenery and try to stay positive!

Elaine said...

Janet, Don't worry I found the exzema cream. Kaya just has a couple of dry spots to treat. I am here at your home using your computer. Never used a laptop before. Kaya is asleep and doing just fine. She blessed you both in her prayers as well as Masseh. Take care. We'll see you soon. Mom