Tuesday, May 20, 2008

thanks everyone

Thanks for all the comments and the update on Kaya. I'm so glad she is doing so well. Thanks to Derrick's parents for watching her and everyone else who helped. I am more than a little surprised that she is sleeping so well for you Sabrina. You really must have the magic touch or she is afraid she won't get to stay and play if she doesn't do what you say :) Mom, we use the Gentle Naturals baby eczema cream cream. Should be upstairs in the bathroom or by her hair stuff. I also put a dab of cortisone cream on any red or very dry spots. She hates it for some reason so if she gets upset don't worry she always does. Also, if you are at a loss of things to do, you are welcome to buy some flowers and plant them out back :) Just if you're bored that is. We are getting ready to get breakfast and go to the hospital now. Thank heavens the house lady could stay with her last night. She's the same lady who watched her for the week she was at the Mckenzie's so Masseh knows her. Hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Hi Janet,

Sorry that my message didn't publish last night. I was using your laptop for 1st time. Anyway, I found the cream lst night in the kitchen. Don't worry. I sure hope Masseh is feeling better. Kaya and I are doing just great. It was 90 degrees yesterday but today is rainy, windy and about 60 to 64 for a high. I think your flowers want to wait until the weather turns warm again. However, it is watering the ones our back. We had a busy morning with 2 big garbage truck sightings and the street sweeper not to mention shopping with all the animals and dolls. Can't wait to hear from you again. We hope to see Sherri tomorrow. They are scheduled to close today. Take care.

Love, Mom

Elaine said...

Well I love that I see the typos after I sent that. Kaya was helping me and says "Hi and she's looking forward to seeing you all." My flower remark was for the suggestion you sent to go get some new ones and plant them. Also that was out back not our back and last night not lst night. You were right about Kaya liking grocery shopping. She wanted empty most of the pantry but luckily the bag couldn't hold too much. We really are having a good time. Later---